Wednesday, May 28, 2008

School's out for...

Summer, what the hell took you so long?

I'll be adding more to this later, but just wanted to say 'Hi.' and the also state the fact that you stumbled upon 'Lindsay Fisk's little speck of the internet universe that she has the honor to call her own.' I'll probably be putting up random pictures of vacation's past, and various foodstuffs that I end up making (as well as a mess in the kitchen with) which will most likeley ultimatley ban me from the room all together.

So heres to, dirtied pots and pans, Floridian malls, Lakes made from craters and underground cities, otherwise known as Summer.

Yours truly, Lindsay Fisk

Oh yeah, comments are nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GAWD! SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER! PS: I AM STRAIGHT, YOURS TRULY; Elise Renee Gingerich In Greenville Texas.